We've had a good start to a new year...
Ashley started eating rice cereal at the beginning of the month and just had her first real food yesterday, Peas. She loved them! It'll be fun to make her food and see her faces as she experiences new flavors!
Ashley has been rolling over from her belly to back and back to belly. She doesn't seem interested in sitting, but she loves to stand! She's also discovered her feet and when she's on her back she's always grabbing for them! Before we know it, she'll be putting those feet in motion!
Last weekend, Aunt Laura stopped by on her way home from China and this past Friday, Ashley and I went to Chicago to visit my best friend, Tricia.
I started back at school, so Ashley has Daddy Daughter nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays. When Pete's out of town, she'll be spending those evenings with her grandparents. I'm sure they are waiting for Pete to leave!
Ashley has her 6 month doctor appointment in February. I can't believe she's almost 6 months already! Until then...stay warm everyone!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
A New Year
Comments:
Tricia: It was so fun to see you girls on Friday! Thanks for coming down! I will send you pics later today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment