Ashley did even better on the drive home. I think she was tired from the fun and exciting visit in Maryland at Ashley's grandparent's house.
Ashley was a busy girl while in Maryland. She had lots of visitors, including her Aunt Laura, Great Grandma, Two Great Great Aunts, Great Great Uncle, Great Cousin, and several of Pete's friends from high school and their families!
Ashley has made several more milestones in the past week...
When we arrived in Maryland, she began pulling her self to a standing position and even started moving her feet to walk (Yikes!) Standing has become her top priority. She now looks around the room and crawls over to anything she can use to help her stand up! Not only can she stand up, but she managed to climb up stairs!
Ashley must have been doing a lot of planning on the drive home yesterday since she started dancing to music when we got home! She'll turn on her music from her toys and wiggles to it! It's sooooo cute! She's also getting good at waving bye.
She is "talking" all the time and you can see she is really trying to say something or maybe she's just moving her mouth because her FIRST TOOTH is finally about to appear! I didn't do any "tooth checks" while we were in Maryland but this morning I felt her tooth starting to pop through!
It's so much fun to see the new changes in Ashley and I have a feeling our lives have just become even more interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment