Monday, June 21, 2010

More teeth and New Foods!





Ashley spent a day with Grandma and Grandpa on Saturday and spiked a 101 fever! I knew what that meant...another tooth popping through! She now has two on the bottom and two on the top. None of them are not 100% through yet but she's putting them to use!

Ashley has been eating Adult Oatmeal and bits of toast in the morning (along with her yogurt that seems to be her favorite food). For lunch/dinner she has ditalini pasta and baby peas and cheerios along with some baby food. She sure loves to feed herself!

Pippen has learned to place herself at the table when she's in her highchair. Pippen is a great vacuum and pre-wash for the dishwasher!

Ashley loves to walk around holding on and pushing her cart and car in the basement (which is now her playroom). I have a feeling she'll be walking sooner than I want!

Ashley and I spent most of fathers day with my parents since Pete is also having teeth issues. He has his wisdom teeth out on Thursday and has not had an easy recovery. So, we decided to postpone his fathers day to a day that he can actually enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment