Friday, December 10, 2010

Real Words!

All the "talking" Ashley's been doing has finally turned into real words!  Today she pointed at my eyes, nose and mouth and said each one (and very clear too).  Of course, she wont do it on demand.  She says "tickle, tickle, tickle" like I say when I tickle her.  She also picked up on "uh oh" when Pete's parents were in town, though I think she was saying it for awhile now, I just never realize what she was saying.  She keeps saying more and more new words, but she doesn't seem to repeat them often enough for us to really catch what she's saying.

And while this isn't talking, she has learned to wave her arm when something is stinky (or just loud bodily functions).  I guess it's better than laughing at them, though, she still laughs :)  She has also learned dance routines to certain songs that she hears over and over again.  I will post those when I get to uploading videos!



No comments:

Post a Comment