The most common words include: Hi, Hello (when using random objects as a phone and it sounds like Aloe), More, Jada (which refers to any dog), uh oh (which is commonly followed by spaghetti, she hasn't gotten to the Os for Uh Oh Spaghetti Os), and of course, we um um away from her favorite song, the lion sleeps tonight, which sounds like we mom mom away which after several attempts I think I finally got it on video (you would think it would be easier since she says it all the time).
She hasn't put the words together but we have taught her that holding her hands up in the air means all done and also ta da, which she has done often when we enter her room and she'll pop up with hands in the air while we say Ta Da!
Ashley saying Hello on the baby monitor...it has buttons and makes noises, therefore it's a phone to her.
Singing to The Lion Sleeps Tonight (with dancing Hippo and Dog). I paused the music video at the beginning so she would say uh oh :) FYI, you can stop the video after 35 seconds...I'm still working on learning to edit videos!
No comments:
Post a Comment