Life as I know it is over. Ashley got out of her crib after her nap! She was talking in there for about 15 minutes and all of a sudden I heard the door knob being rattled. I figured it was Pete as he tends to grab at it when he's on calls and will eventually open it. Then it hit me, OMG, it's Ashley. I ran up there and it was indeed her. She was just standing at the door and said "Hi".
I did hear a thump and she said uh oh, but that's normal, she usually throws things on the floor when she wakes up and they make a thud noise. A book, her cup, etc.
I'm still in shock she got out! I'm hoping she got out onto the rocking chair and then off the chair, but I think that thud means she climbed right to the floor! Yikes! Clearly she knew what she was doing since she she never cried.
I was just talking about this the other day, but figured we'd have a while until she would attempt to get out!
Now I have to figure out what to do next!
No comments:
Post a Comment