Ashley is currently napping in her big girl bed!!! I'm spying on her now with the video monitor!
Pete put some new ladybug lights above her bed yesterday and she's been super excited about it and today she told me she wanted to nap in her big girl bed. I didn't think she'd actually fall asleep! Now I just hope the bed bumpers work and she doesn't fall out!
UPDATE: Ashley napped for almost 3 hours! Then she woke up and I was curious to see how she'd react. She actually just looked through a book, sang some songs and crawled around under the covers. After close to 30 minutes, she still didn't get out of bed or call for us, so Pete and I went to her room. She was so excited that she slept in there!
Unfortunately, she was too scared to sleep in her new room that night, but she said she wanted to nap in her big girl bed tomorrow. Baby steps!
UPDATE: Ashley slept in her big girl bed Saturday, March 10th! Didn't get up once and didn't even get out of bed when she woke up!!
Sorry for the lighting, she had on a green light and I wasn't going to chance turning it off!
UPDATE: Ashley napped for almost 3 hours! Then she woke up and I was curious to see how she'd react. She actually just looked through a book, sang some songs and crawled around under the covers. After close to 30 minutes, she still didn't get out of bed or call for us, so Pete and I went to her room. She was so excited that she slept in there!
Unfortunately, she was too scared to sleep in her new room that night, but she said she wanted to nap in her big girl bed tomorrow. Baby steps!
UPDATE: Ashley slept in her big girl bed Saturday, March 10th! Didn't get up once and didn't even get out of bed when she woke up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment