Monday, August 6, 2012
Ashley is Three!
We had a party over the weekend to celebrate Ashley's third birthday as well as let everyone meet Miss Caitlin. After weeks of decision making, Ashley decided on a Nemo cake - which has possibly been her longest running favorite character/movie to date. She had a two-tiered cake with Nemo and Dori squirters on them and Nemo cookies for her friends to take home (though, several went missing during the party and Ashley had an orange face!)
There was quite a storm near the start of the party, with horrible winds and down pouring rains. Luckily, it blew through fairly quickly and the 90s temperatures dropped to the 70s. The kids enjoyed running around the house and after the rain quit and cooled off, it was wonderful for Ashley to play outside with her new present from her grandma, a T-Ball set. She's been practicing and is getting pretty good.
I've been trying to post pictures, but the website is angry at me :/ I'll have to see if I can figure it another time so I don't delay posting this any longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment