Monday, September 10, 2012
Caitlin's Two Month Appointment
Caitlin had her 2 month check up and shots today. She was 10 pounds 15 ounces and 23 inches. Just like Ashley, she's tall and skinny with a big head! She is about 50th percentile for weight and 75th for height. Of course, the dr always reminds me that the height and head can be off since it's not as accurate of a measurement at this age. She had three shots and did very well. There were two nurses so they could do two shots simultaneously and then did the third. She did better than I expected, only crying for a few seconds after each time. I remember Ashley would cry until we were to the car!
Ashley was with us at the appointment and was very nervous since she hasn't had shots in a long time. Ashley pretends to give shots with her dr kit she got at her birthday and when we'd pretend to cry after shots she'd tells us they feel nice. I tried to prepare her ahead of time that Caitlin would be getting shots to make sure she didn't get sick just like she did when she was a baby. I explained that Caitlin would cry after but she would be ok. Ashley was like a deer in headlights as Caitlin started to cry since she's never cried like that before.
Caitlin is happy as any other day smiling as soon as we got home. I just have to remember to watch how I hold her since her legs will be sore for a couple days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment