Wednesday, January 30, 2013

She's on the Move!

Over the past month or more, Caitlin has been spinning in circles to get where she wants to go. Over the last couple weeks, she has gone from the "army crawl" to "revving" up to crawl on her hands and knees and now she is all over crawling in a variety of ways..on her hands and knees (very slow), army crawling and a move like an inch worm. She an easily get across the family room (in fact, I'm watching her do it as I write this and heading right for Ashley's legos!) She is obsessed with playing with the vent and crawls over there often. Ashley is being a good big sister and is keeping an eye on her and helps us with when she gets somewhere she shouldn't be! I think Ashley is in for a wide awakening since Caitlin is already starting to get into her stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment