Ashley had her 5 week check up today and is 8 pounds 1 ounce, which is in the 40th percentile. She was 21.5 inches long and her head was 34.25 cm (up an inch since her last appointment). He said she's small but growing very well (and the length and head can be off since they are not as accurate). Maybe she'll fit into some of her 0-3 month clothes soon!
She also got her 2nd Hep B shot - the first shot I've been present for! I've never heard her scream so loud or turn so red! Poor thing! All the women in the office said they make the guy nurse give the shots!
In the past week or so, I think she's realized that she has lungs and is learning to make noises. She moves more than I though babies could as she ends up at the bottom of her crib most mornings and sometimes even sideways!
Ashley is taking her first trip downtown tomorrow! We'll post some pictures and videos soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment