Ok, not really. But Ashley and I are going on a "cruise" in St. Charles with Cinderella, Snow White and Belle!
I thought there was no chance of getting in since we were on a wait list but got called today that they opened up a few more spots! I made the mistake of telling her about it and every 10 minutes she asks if the princesses have arrived yet! She explained to Caitlin that she will have to stay with daddy since we are going by ourselves. Ashley also told me she will be shy and hold my leg. Luckily, she later said that would be silly to be shy. She's such a goof!
It's on May 18th and we will have dinner on the boat while it goes down the Fox River! She will get to meet all the princesses (and Captain Hook) and get autographs too!
No comments:
Post a Comment